The PWR-DSP3 answers the needs for a high power yet high quality plate amplifier module. Based on the synergetic and innovative technology from DSP4YOU and PASCAL Audio, the module is a turnkey solution for multi-way powered speakers. Third generation Class-D amplification, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and the Audio Video Bridging (AVB) are just examples of the embedded technology of this breakthrough product.
With an impressive maximum rating of 2400W (ch1) and 700W (ch2&3), be sure to find no compromise on audio quality. Use it for studio/ Hifi systems or Pro-A/V applications and enjoy its passive cooling design with no fan. Enjoy silence, Enjoy music.
Last but not least, the optional Audio Video Bridging (AVB) allows streaming of multiple uncompressed, low latency and synchronized audio channels over Ethernet networks. Extended cable length, noise immunity and flexible routing are some of the many obvious advantages of AVB. With our live amplifier health monitoring (load, temperature, clip), live changes of the DSP settings and ZeroConf support, the PWR-DSP3 is a true Plug&Play device easily configured over Ethernet or Wifi networks: A setup summarized by three words: Plug, discover, control.
- Ultra high power module
- Latest AVB & DSP technology
- OEM friendly
- Third generation class D technology
- Up to 2400W on channel 1
- Up to 700W on channel 2 and 3
- Passive cooling
- Self protection & power hibernation
- Regulated SMPS for 85 ~ 268V operation
Flexible Digital Signal Processor
- Crossover (Up to 48dB/oct)
- Equalization (Up to 6band PEQ/ch)
- Time alignment / phase / gain control
- Audio, voltage, current, thermal metering
- ZeroConf for Plug&Play configuration
- Remote control for up to 256 amplifiers
- DHCP or Link Local Addressing (Auto IP)
- Remote firmware upgrade over network
Audio Video Bridging (Optional)
- Low latency, synchronized streaming
- Up to 3 incoming streams
- Up to 3 outgoing streams (loopback)
- Redundant network connectivity
For more information, please consult the product datasheet available in the link below.
Now Available on E-Store